Oct 19, 2012

New Colourways

Yes, four or five new colourways went up just a couple days ago. I have around five more that I'll be adding in the next week and then probably five more the week after that.

I realized that I gave you a convoluted way to find said yarn, so here's a link to the Etsy shop, where you can directly see what's on the shelves, waiting for a forever home.

I have a table at a craft fair in November, which I'm incredibly excited about. It's my first one and the organizers are sooooo nice. It's the fair's eighth year and they draw quite a crowd. I hope they love my yarn-with-cheeky-names. Being in November, it's still early enough that purchasers could knit something up for a loved one before the end of the year.

I'm well into my Christmas knitting. I'm more than halfway through the second gift. I think I should do two more, and maybe even four more, before Christmas. That's about my max. I think my brother would scream like a little girl if I gave him something knitted. He just. would. not. like. that.  My Mum and Nan can knit their own and my Mum knits for my Dad. That leaves the in-laws and they're the ones I've counted.   :O)

Now, this weekend, wish me luck with hand-paints and shades of gray. It's the start of the rainy season where I live, so gray seems appropriate.

Toodles!

ps - I've been waiting waaaaay too long for my loom and can't wait to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment