Dec 10, 2012

Ho ho ho!

Well, things are sure moving along! I've sent off my form for Fibres West and hope that my application is accepted. I've asked for a 10deep by 5wide booth (half size) and the Tiger Friends and I are bouncing ideas around for the booth-that-shall-be-fantastic.

In other news, I have a giant custom order for Woolly Woolly that will become a jacket, so I hope that we'll see pictures of it soon. It's a reasonably priced wool and perfect for outerwear. It would also make a nice vest ... do I need another Angostura? I think I might!

In other news, the sweater for hubby that inspired the original chocopoo colourway is coming along, albeit slowly. I've confused my brain and fingers by knitting a felted bag in bulky weight, so when I go back to knitting on my worsted weight sweater, my brain thinks it's fingering weight and I lose a bit of love for the sweater. But alas, I'm past the arm hole spot now and hope to have the back finished before the end of the year. I have to thank dear hubby, though, because he's much smaller than he used to be (-50 pounds or so) so it's not as painful to knit as it would have been a year ago.

More news coming soon ... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment