May 25, 2015

on the trail

I'm working away from home for a few days.

I went to the restaurant in the hotel. There's an area outside of the restaurant where you can sit and it seems a little weird to sit at a table in the hall, but I peeked inside and the restaurant is hella dark (darker than the Keg) and I didn't really want to sit in there. It's noisy too. So I sat in the hall.

As I was sitting, I noticed that the person sitting at the table behind me was also alone. I thought she was waiting for someone, but then she ordered. I turned around and asked her if she was waiting for someone. She said no. I asked if she wanted company and she said sure.

We had a nice chat. I didn't eat alone. I don't like eating alone.

Random. Not knitting. Not quilting. More on that later.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment