I wrote a bit and then I paused it (without saving) to go take a crappy cell phone picture. I lost the writing. Rookie mistake.
So I just finished this Hayley's Comet shawl, with a different colour arrangement than in the pattern because I was using odds and ends:
I'm going to cast on the Antler sweater this evening and I'm stoked. It doesn't actually have antlers on it. It's a fingering-weight sweater with interesting details like the saddle shoulders, garter cowl, coloured sleeve ends and things like that.
This new knitting project is going to live in the new project bag. The yarn is excited about that.