Jul 15, 2015

I'm in!

See my previous post - I either had enough friends sign up, or the requisite amount of time had passed. I'm playing around and figuring things out and it's such a cool site. I don't know of anything else like it, so if you're interested in easily designing your quilts before you start cutting, without a ton of google image searching, this is the thing.

I've already provided two pieces of feedback and it sounds like both will be addressed. It's good to know that there's a keenly interested development team behind this site.

Go, Patternjam.com!!

I'll actually post some pictures of my playing-around once I get something I like. I blew the first thing away thinking it was an 'undo' button when it was actually a 'reset' button. I won't do that again!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment